Superbly engineered to operate continuously the
MTP-14 is gaining a world reputation as the press
to use for precision and accuracy.
Fully integrated software and hardware provide
precise control of time, temperature, and
pressure. Ideal for R&D labs, quality control and parts
manufacture. Our experienced machinists and skilled
technicians build the entire press, including control systems.
The MTP-14 maintains accuracy and precision.
We include built-in features and options that
make our presses excellent values.
MTP-14 Major Features
- Platen size 8" and 14" square
- Maximum force of 24, 30, 40, & 50 tons
- Max Temperature, 600°F standard
(750°F, 850°F and 1,000°F optional)
- Thermal uniformity ± 5°F
- Heat rate, up to 15°F per minute
- Cool rate, 50°F per minute (Rapid cooling optional) up to 400°F/minute
- Accuracy: ± 1% of maximum force
- Air-over-hydraulics for quiet, reliable operation
- Data acquisition through RS 232C
- Vacuum chamber model available as original press or as a retrofit