Three ways better than most other models in its
size range. Use it as a precision lab press for
prototype testing, or for continuous production.
This is the one press whose effective triple-duty
adds up to a giant step in economy. In addition to
its versatility, it takes up modest floor space.
There's no need to rip out walls or sacrifice
needed work area. The MTP-20 neatly fits into
limited areas with its 29" x 39" footprint and
weight of approximately 5000 lbs.. It can easily
and economically be fitted with the precise
operating features you require.
MTP-20 Major Features
- Platen size 20" square
- Maximum force of 50, 75, or 100 tons
- Max Temperature, 600°F, 750°F, 850°F or 1,000°F
- Thermal uniformity ± 6°F
- Heat rate, 15°F per minute
- Cool rate, 50°F per minute (Rapid cooling optional) up to 400°F/minute
- Accuracy: ± 1% of maximum force
- Air-over-hydraulics for quiet, reliable operation
- Data acquisition through RS 232C
- Vacuum chamber model available as original press or as a retrofit