Rugged, powerful and precision-built to perform a variety of test jobs,
our MTP-8 is one of the country's leading bench top presses.
Tetrahedron's advanced touch control instrumentation shares many
features and quality characteristics with our much larger MTP
floor models. This model is a prime example of the Tetrahedron mission.
We are committed to ensuring that Tetrahedron remains not only up-to-date
— but ahead as maker of the biggest values in compact and mid-range presses.
MTP-8, 10 Major Features
- Platen size 8" x 8", 10" x 10"
- Maximum force of ½, 1, 2½, 5.0 ton
- Temperature, 600°F, 750°F, or 850°F
- Thermal uniformity ± 4°F
- Heat rate, 15°F per minute
- Cool rate, 50°F per minute
- Accuracy: ± 1% of maximum force(½% optional)
- Data acquisition through RS 232C
- Vacuum chamber model available as original press or as a retrofit